We make use of these premium undergravel filters to filter all of our caridina shrimp tanks.
- 30/50: This includes 3 filter plates of approximately 29.2cm x 29.2cm each
- 40/55: This includes 4 filter plates of approximately 29.2cm x 29.2cm each
- Filter plates with extra large 1 inch adjustable lift tubes.
- Clips to hold each section securely together are included.
- Carbon filter cartridges remove odors, and water discoloration by trapping the pollutants in the pores of the carbon.(we do not make use of these)
- This undergravel filter hides from view for maximum aesthetics. Safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
We make use of custom made undergravel filter boxes (silicone a piece of glass across your tank to create a box). The undergravel filter plate is fitted into this custom made area, filed with filter media, capped off with fine lava rock, and topped with active substrate.
Picture of our setup using this item is available in the product gallery