Catappa bark comes from the Indian Almond Tree, and offers a rich source of tannins, humic acids and other beneficial properties to increase the health of your aquarium inhabitants. It also provides hiding space for baby shrimp.
- Superb anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Enriched with useful healthy tannins
- Enhances healing from diseases
- Stimulates breeding, promotes health
- Creates the best 100% natural blackwater
- Improves and maintains fish health
- Will break-down very slowly
Botanicals and Your Aquarium:
Botanicals can help create a natural looking environment in your aquarium. Many also release tannins which have natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. Botanicals can provide hiding spaces for your shrimp or fish, and also create foraging grounds for shrimp as they promote the growth of biofilm.
All Deverose Botanicals are 100% natural, without any chemical fertilizers or pesticides. They are sourced from countries around the world including Brazil, Singapore, Thailand and Turkey. All products are collected sustainably and have been selected due to their beneficial properties.
For more information on preparing your botanicals, visit: https://www.shrimpcity.co.za/guides/botanical-preparation/