Cinnamon bark is a one of the popular botanicals used in aquariums. It provides shelter for baby shrimp, and its beneficial properties enhance any aquarium ecosystem. This bark is sourced from Sri-Lanka.
- Non-Polished (Different from herb stores)
- Strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Enriched with precious tannins
- Enhances healing from diseases
- Stimulates breeding, promotes health
- Great hiding place for any inhabitants
- Will breakdown very slowly.
Botanicals and Your Aquarium:
Botanicals can help create a natural looking environment in your aquarium. Many also release tannins which have natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. Botanicals can provide hiding spaces for your shrimp or fish, and also create foraging grounds for shrimp as they promote the growth of biofilm.
All Deverose Botanicals are 100% natural, without any chemical fertilizers or pesticides. They are sourced from countries around the world including Brazil, Singapore, Thailand and Turkey. All products are collected sustainably and have been selected due to their beneficial properties.
For more information on preparing your botanicals, visit: https://www.shrimpcity.co.za/guides/botanical-preparation/