Biomax is a nutritious specialist shrimp food designed for all types of freshwater shrimp such as Crystals, Cherry, Rili etc. Biomax is highly palatable and nutritious and will enable your shrimp to grow quickly and healthily. A careful balance of protein and vegetable matter ensures your shrimp will grow, moult?and breed successfully
Size 2 – Specifically for juvenile shrimp as the pellet size is just right for their own size. 0.8mm particle size
1. Nutritionally balanced, highly digestible?diet
2. Enhancement of colour pigment in shrimp
3. Suitable alternative for fresh feeds
4. Water quality remains optimal
5. Eases moulting process
Ingredients: Krill meal, Fish meal, squid liver powder, Mussel meal, Liver meal, Brewer yeast, Spirulina, Wheat Flour, Seaweed powder, Pearl powder, Astaxanthin, Beta-Glucan, Vitamins and trace minerals.
How to Feed: Feeding guidelines: Feed approximately 30% of the daily food in the morning and the remaining 70% after lights have gone out.
- 50g resealable package
The Genchem Biomax range is a complete food for your shrimp, at a very economical price. Biomax comes in three sizes, for babies, juveniles and adults, which allows you to cater for the needs of your aquarium.